3.1.11

Today was such a great day! I've never been this happy on a bday.
Okay, that's probably a lie. But it's probably equal.

So solo ensemble's coming up for choir, and a few of the girls that were in Bravo last year and myself are singing "Hotaru Koi" by popular demand. It's this crazy intense song my whole choir sang last year. It's going to be fantastic. On top of that, I finally talked to my friend, Graylon. We haven't talked in like, a month, and it's just so great to talk to him! I also figured out that my brother, Zach, will be home on from his mission in time to come to my graduation! YAY!
When I told my mom he was going to be the first person I hugged after I graduated, she commented that I should probably hug my parents first. But, I mean, I haven't seen my Brother in two years.

Just a side note...
I can't help but be annoyed just a little about people (mainly girls) who are all over people. There are a few of them at my school, and its... Yeah, it's awkward and gross. Especially when you can just tell it's either 1) to make someone jealous (which, let's be honest, never makes that person jealous.) or 2) They just have the biggest crush on them, so they just have to touch them.
Bleh!
That's my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment