1.2.11

 HUZZAH! I figured out how to center my blogs :D
That's really the only thing I wanted to do for this blog. :)

So today I helped my BEST friends ask their guys to Sweethearts. It was so fun and I love them so much. I hope Elias and Gray are happy on their day date! :)
But then today I went to work to try and get next Saturday off (The day of Sweethearts) and there's a possibility I can't do it... Ugh! So my wonderful friend chandler told me that if I actually got scheduled, he would take my shift if he didn't work on Saturday.
THANK YOU CHANDLER!

So hopefully I won't get scheduled or he won't get scheduled. haha. :)

Now to the most important part of my entry today...
My phone officially died on me Sunday...
Like, literally, it stopped letting me charge my phone, so it officially just shut off. 
So that means...
I got a new phone :)
Well, I mean, I'm getting a new phone.
They said it would be here Tuesday but then yesterday Mom got an email saying it won't be here until Wednesday. :(
Of course, I have to pay the Data Plan, but I can live with that. It's $30 a month. 
I'm just so excited, and Jake said he'd get up at 9 and just play video games upstairs until it gets here tomorrow! Thanks Jake!



To the Boy I like...
Why do you do this to me? You're so great and you're so nice to me, but yet, I know you'll never like me back. You just make me so happy, but so sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment