12.3.11

Bags bags and bags.

I love bags. More than anything. and currently I just want a really cute leather looking bag at target. It's so boss, i could die.
I need it for tour too. I need something that I can just put on and go on rides with. Not a backpack. I hate those currently. But I'll probably bring a backpack anyway if I don't get that bag. haha.
My friend Kambri had the exact same bag that I want so bad, and so I took a picture of it.

Did I tell you? I WANT IT SO BAD.

Maybe someday I'll get it. :D

So today my wonderful friends (Carlee and Angela... and Erik) and I came up with a song about the people that were still working once we got off. It was basically the potter puppet pals song but with our co-workers names instead of the actually people.

 Snape: Nate Bray
Dumbledore: Donovan (Perfect combo, RIIIIGHT?)
Ron Weasely: Nick Menendez
Harry Potter: Stacey Derfler
Voldemort: Melanie. 
And instead of singing "singing our song all day long at HOGWARTS!" We sang Chick-fil-A!!!
The pipe bomb was actually a rotten fry.


Pretty great, rigght??


I love my friends.

4 comments: