1.3.11

Complete Bliss.

Have you ever had just a great night? One where you can't help but be happy the whole time even if your friends pretend they're flesh-eating zombies when you're already scared, or your choir dress gets soaking wet because someone spilled water on the IHOP Floor?

Yeah, tonight was one of those nights. It started off kind of mehh when I got home from east shore, but then I decided to curl my hair and do my makeup (Red Lipstick oh yeah!) and then I went to the High School for the choir concert. That, in and of its self, was just so much fun. Seriously, Lehi has such amazing talent.
After the concert, all of us (That is to say Austin, Chandler, and Austin's Sister Aisha) piled into my car and met Graylon, Malynne, Jill, Kyle, Kelsy, Brittany, Ariel and Justin, and everyone else at IHOP to get free pancakes! We even got to meet Miss American Fork! Austin and I totally headbutted each other, it was so funny. We didn't leave IHOP until probably 10, but that was okay, because Kyle had brought his Ukulele and so we jammed out and sang with a bunch of costumers. That was so fun. Seriously though, it took this one lady like 6 freaking hours to pay her bill. (Obviously i'm over exaggerating but you get what I mean.) So Mason, kyle, and Mckelle Shaw headed home and I drove Aisha, Austin, and Chandler home. Of course, Austin had to put on zombie run and scare the freaking daylights out of me. Again.
But you know what, it was soooo worth it. It was such a great night.
I really like us teenagers.

ahhh.... today was just so... Ahhh! :)

This was definitely on my top five best nights of the year. Ranging between one and three. :)
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment