There's nothing better than friends.
Seriously.
I know I say that a lot, but that's because I don't know what I would do with out my friends.
This week has already been one of the best weeks ever.
Saturday, Malynne and I saw Tangled. It is the cutest movie in existence.
On Monday, Ryan had a flat tire, so I changed it (because I'm that awesome.) and his stupid spare tire was flat too! So I drove him home and then headed over to work at 5. After work, I went back to Ryan's house and we made muffins for our AP Music class!
I can honestly say that Ryan Ditty is one of the funniest persons I've ever met. And his friends are pretty great too.
He's also surprising me with a light up harry potter wand someday soon.
AHFJOIAJDKL; JYAYYYY!
And today, Ryan and I are going to the Beiber Movie. :D
I'm so inlove with that sixteen year old singer, it's great. haha. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment