16.3.11

This is getting ridiculous...

I'm so ready for college.
and Tour.
And the baby.
AND my brother coming home...

We got a call from Zach's mission doctor on monday and he got the Bells Palsy virus which paralyzes the left side of his face for 3 weeks to 3 months, and that call made ALL of our family so much more anxious for him to come home. He's become my best friend and being able to see him so soon is so exciting.
But it's just taking
Too long...

There will be a point in time when Zach walks onto the escalator and it will be all I can do not to run up and tackle him. It's going to be the best thing in the world. Ever...
I know I used that picture in the last blog, but it's one of my favortie that he's ever sent to me.


Also, I can't put in words how much I love my job. The people there just make my life, and for them to be okay with my craziness just makes it so much better.
Today was hectic and full of annoyingly quite customers and some freakish ladies who kept breaking all the spirit night rules just because they wanted more money for their school... Yeah, I get it ladies, but seriously, we asked you not to, and it's just stealing the money away from our business anyway. So thanks.
Chandler found this picture that some kid colored and it was a leprechaun who was holding a sword and his hat said "I'll kill you if you steal my gold." It is officially going on my wall. :)

Also, my check list of things to do this week has officially gone down by

ONE!

:)
 You are now looking at the chick-fil-A employee who won't even be working until after spring break.
Yay...?
It's great because I can start focusing more on the whole projector issues and I can start going to Titanic rehearsals, but I kind of feel bad that I'm not going to be there for three fourths of the month. But Melanie is a saint and said I was still going to get hours after that. So that's a relief! :)

Man, do I love my job.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment