It's like losing what I thought I had.
I don't understand myself right now. I want to tell so many people so many things, but I'm too afraid to do it.
I want people to understand that when they say hi to me, I feel like I'm worth something. And a lot of the time, people only say hi to me if I say hi first. Or start a conversation.
I'm feeling worthless. That's what I'm feeling.
I wish there was a way I could tell everyone how I feel about them.
How for one person, I wish I could understand what was going through his head, and where I stood, and if I even fit in his whole new world anymore.
For another, I wish I could just cry on his shoulder, but I can't because I worry too much about what he'll think. Always.
It's like I'm forcing myself not to confront anyone. But I just can't confront. I cannot do it...
I just wish I had a sign that told me what to do.
...but life isn't that easy, is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment