Its the worst when you show up for your shift (at 7:30) and you learn that you're not even needed until 9:30 but you didn't know because you were scheduled at 7:30. And because You don't have a car (Jerald died...) so you have to sit at your workplace for 2 hours... well, how about we call it my unpaid, pre-shift break?
I don't even know.
Sometimes I wish I could know when people were faking friendship or not. Because that's what its felt like ever since the school year ended. The friends that actually want to do something together actually plan something with me.
And then there's the friend who always says we'll do something and I'm getting sick of their empty promises. I give them the time to tell me all of their problems, but then when I desperately need their advice, they ditch me. And now I don't think their friendship is worth it.
And that's what hurts the most... because I care about them.
But you know, whatever. Life sucks. I'll get over it. I think. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment