3.6.11

Look at the world so close, and I'm halfway to it. -Tangled

This is a really long post.

This year has been.... everything I've hoped it would be.

I cannot describe the emotions running through my head right now.

{insert word here.}
For the facet that I'm graduating high school in... 12 hours and 21 minutes?
That there's nothing planned for me but blue skies and by best friends?

Because It's all coming so quickly and I can't seem to get a grasp on it, and yet, I'm loving every single minute of it?
Because all I've known to do is school and happen to hang out with friends on top of that?

Sadness? (Though, it may be a long shot) That I won't have this... governing thing to do with my life that I've had for the better part of thirteen years. It's like, what am I now that I'm not a student at Lehi High school? I'm beyond excited for this to happen, believe you me. Maybe sadness isn't the word. But I know it's something.



These past two days . . . Have been more than I could ever have hoped for for my last two days in high school.
Yesterday I went to grad practice (I got to drive with Megan Parr and Stacy Dalley. I . Love. Drving .) up at the Marriott Center at BYU. It was fun to drive up to provo with my best friend, sit with a bunch of teenagers, and I felt pretty good when some kid called me a smart-A for helping him out and I didn't even care. But that probably makes no sense.
Drove to AF's Little Caesar's Pizza with Megan for my date at 3, dropped her off, picked Ryan Ditty up.
The date was so fun. I really think it's what everyone needed. To hang out with a bunch of friends, have some pizza, and play. We climed some trees, played "Man on the wood chips" (basically marco polo but everyone has to hide on the playground!), and played by the creek. Just a fun casual date haha.
I got my graduation dress, then headed back to Megan Parr's house because I missed her. haha. About 8 o'clock I got called to go fix the projectors for the Senior "Tangled" Movie night. :D Great. :) It was just a really fun day. Full of great things. And summer. That always makes it better.

I played a game with a bunch of the techie's today. Top Secret, need-to-know basis kind of thing. :) After that I played man on the wood chips with Malynne, Lexi, Chandler and Shay on an even bigger playground. We also played soccer.
I participated in pranking Ms. Nelsen :D Totally stuffed 100+ baloons in her office. :D

I love love love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment