9.8.11

Day 12;
 How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
I think it was because I liked reading my sister's so I wanted to try one.

Day 13;
 A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Dear you. and you... and also, you.
I know sometimes, it's funny to make fun of me. Because yes, I'm short. Yes, I'm awkward. Yes, I talk a lot about random stuff (and apparently I talk a lot about harry Potter around you guys.).
But sometimes, you take it too far. I can take a lot of stuff, but I can't take being made fun of that much. My shortness doesn't prevent me from doing stuff. I will find a way to do it. Pouring lemonade isn't that hard. 
I get that I laugh at the jokes a lot. Because I don't want you to see that I'm bummed when everyone does it. But don't worry, I'll shrug it off. I promise. 
I just wish all of you didn't make fun of me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment