14.8.11

I have been very happy today. I haven't been missing anything, or being mad that I wasn't leaving for college in a week like everyone else.
I've been happy about everything. everything. The sky, my friends, the lesson we had in church.

I had prayed to the Lord that either a) the days would come faster until I leave for Idaho, or b) something that I would need or the Lord wanted me to know/do/be would happen. And right after church as I was talking to my friend Paige, it was like an Aha! moment. I had this wonderful feeling that the reason I am still here in Utah, is because something is going to happen to me that I will need. It was such a strong impression.
It brightened my day even more than earlier, because it was such a great impression.

The lord works in mysterious ways, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment