I'm getting new glasses next week. I have them ordered and everything.
I'm having mixed emotions.
I love the ones I'm getting, because they're very much my style. I also love the ones I have right now. I hate that they fall off all the time, and the nose pieces have been gone since April, but I mean, they're bright green. And I've had them for four years.
I love them and they've become one of those things that people I don't know say "I love your glasses" and it's like a connection kind of thing.
I am very excited for the change, because the ones I'm getting are so me (and it took me a while to really choose them). But I don't know, it might just be because it's late, and every time I buy or do something, I always have second thoughts about them.
I'm going to love them when I see them again, I know that for sure.
I think the glasses I'm seeing in my head are like a loose imagination of mine that keeps changing because I'm worried I won't like them. haha.
They're going to be great.
I know it.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment