Summer is such a good season. It makes you remember the blessing it is to have shorts and tans... and a good book to read during the long nights you stay up because you have no other obligation the next morning.
This. This is what I call pure bliss.
Listen to some super up-beat, happy music.
Read a super cheesy book about love. Watch a Romantic Comedy when you're feeling blue.Cook delicious food, that looks, smells, and tastes great.And most of all, smile at least twice a day.It's good for the soul.
I can't help but feel greatful for everything in my life. It's been so wonderful, this summer. I can't wait for all the adventures I will be having come September, and I can't thank enough how much my friends have helped me this summer. I have the best life I could ever think of, and I think it just took a little bit of quality time alone to figure it out.
This summer has rocked. Even if most of it is spent at home, reading a book.
But like i said, reading a book is VERY good for the soul. Try it sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment