16.10.11

Another great weekend.

Oh, my weekends have been SO great.

On Friday; Derek, Tanner, and I went and made masks for the MASQUERADE! My mom sent my prom dress up, so I felt super cool. The masquerade was so much fun, and they had a live jazz band. So much better than just stupid mainstream music! It was super fun, and I was super proud of my mask.
After the dance, we went back to my apartment and watched the last half of "Thor" with Lauren, Jenny, and Steph. Then played, of course, Killer Uno!

Today I went to Tanner's football game and then Derek and I went to get chinese food. We went to Brolims after and bought some milk. At 6, Derek picked me up to go to his grandparent's house. His grandparents had invited us all to go, but only Tanner, me, and Steph were able to go. I don't think I've had that much food since I moved to Rexburg. It was so DELICIOUS! And we played Uno attack, and a game called 25 words or less. It was so much fun!
Now I'm at Stephanie's apartment, staying the night. So much fun.
What a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment