Friday kind of sucked for the first 8 hours of the day, but it was so good afterwards that I don't even want to talk about the bad stuff.
I went to the math lab with my friend, Loni for about an hour. She had to leave at 5 so I was alone until a guy in my math class, Anuar, just happened to walk in. We did math together until about 5:15 and then I had plans to go over to Derek's house to play video games. We never even played because they were watching NCIS, but it was fun to be out of my apartment with boys. Megan Parr called me while I was at his apartment, so I talked to her for about 30 minutes, which was just so wonderful. It was like a piece of me was missing and I got it back! I hung out and watched youtube videos with Derek's roommate, Tanner a lot of the time. He's super cool and I had a lot of fun. Derek wouldn't let me walk home, so he drove me home.
I didn't get home until 1 in the morning, and our friend Stephanie was sleeping over. So we talked until 1:30 until we both fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up at 9:30, and as I was about to take a shower there was a knock on the door. It was Tracy, and she was asking me to go on a blind date... at ten. In the morning. So I hurried and got ready, and the guys came at 10. My date's name was Jared, and he was super fun. I felt kind of bad, though, because when I dance ballroom, I don't talk. It's just a habit of mine, seeing as my teacher always got mad when we talked. So we were learning the Charelston swing which David had tried teaching me before.
After the swing class, Jared and I, and Tracy and Sam went to subway.
Jared is super cute, and he's in my ward!
He dropped me off after we went to subway, and I was super happy that I went on that date with him.
Jared is super cute, and he's in my ward!
He dropped me off after we went to subway, and I was super happy that I went on that date with him.
After the date I went over to Derek's apartment, because our friend Jenny Bodine was going to come visit! I was so excited! She wasn't going to be there until about 5, so at 2 Lauren and I went to Derek's apartment, and we played video games with Tanner, Derek, Chandler, Jake, and the two of us. We played smash brothers for THREE HOURS. Lauren left at 5 because Stephanie was going to go over to our apartment, and I had to go to the bathroom. We can't use the bathrooms in the boys apartments (and vise versa) so I had to go to the lounge. And there was jenny, walking to Derek's apartment.
We went to costa vida with the boys and jenny, and I didn't have my wallet, so I didn't eat. But I was okay with it, I was having so much fun. Lauren, Jenny, and Steph came over to Derek's apartment after they ate, and all of us (Chandler, Tanner, Derek, Me, Jenny, Jenny's friend Kayla, Lauren, Jenny, and Stephanie) played that basketball game "Speed" and this guy named Jeff decided to play with us. We played for like 2 hours, and then played killer uno in partners. It was Derek and Lauren (who weren't the best), Stephanie and Jenny Cowley (Who were really crazy), Me and Tanner (Who just really sucked after winning the first round), And Chandler and Jenny Bodine (Chandler was freaking intense). It was so much fun. Jenny and Lauren left at around 11, and the rest of us watched Hot Rod. Then Derek drove me home. It was so much fun.
Oh, I just love my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment