29.11.11

Sometimes, I just really miss my social life...

I'm sick. Not fall on the floor and die kind of sick, but sick enough to make it so my body is sore, I have a headache, and I don't want to do anything...  I'm happy that it didn't happen in Utah, that's for sure!

It was wonderful seeing everyone this past week. I got to see Malynne for at least 20 hours out of the week, the thanksgiving meal was delicious, I went the the aquarium with the family. It was all-in-all a blast. I seriously loved this break. I'm not going to lie, though. I was really excited to get in the car and drive back to Rexburg. I love it here.
Going back home made me miss talking to people. I helped out with strike, and it was so great. I got to do what I love doing, and talk to the people I love, and there were SO MANY people there that I loved and care for. I miss that feeling.

I didn't have groceries AT ALL, so I went and bought some with Mariel and Jenny last night. I have enough for this last little stretch of the semester I'm hoping. I also bought me some snackage :D I also splurged and bought myself hair dye. There was no better time to do it, but in the present. I'm really happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment