...I'm going to hate sleeping in there for five months when the time comes.
Anyway, Christmas was really, so wonderful. My mom surprised me and got me this wicked cool box set of the Harry Potter books. They're hard cover, and so cool.
...Did I mention it looks like a trunk\?
Seriously, I died when I saw it. I also got a new camera. It's 16 megapixles (about double the amount that my old camera was), a touch screen, and the coolest camera I've ever had.
Someday, I'm going to get an SLR, but for right now, I'm extremely happy with the one I just got.
Someday, I'm going to get an SLR, but for right now, I'm extremely happy with the one I just got.
Other than that this whole break has been pretty chill. I'm going back to Rexburg on January 3rd, and I can't be more excited. Rexburg is where I'm supposed to be, and this semester is going to be so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment