2.12.11

My night tonight.


I made a bucky ball pyramid! Took me a freaking hour!




I'm letting myself unwind from this week with some good ole' television... on Hulu. I hardly watched anything this week so I could see if it helped me in school at all. Not really.

On another note, I've been really sick all week, and today was the proverbial straw on the camel's back. Literally. Got home from class at 10, called Malynne and talked for about an our. When 11 came, I was so sore and had the worst headache, I decided to sleep until my tutoring session. Little did I know I was so exhausted (as I still am). I woke up at about 12:15 still feeling super horrible, so I cancelled my tutor session and slept until my class at two. Luckily the class wasn't a really hard class to pay attention to, and it was even a very laid back kind of day. So the hour went by pretty fast, and I hung out on my bed basically the rest of the night. 
I don't regret a single moment of being in my bed today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment