12.12.11

Well...

I kiiiiind of don't feel like I have any place to hang out right now. Basically, one of my roommates is asleep; the other has her friend over and they're on the couches; and the third asked if she could use our room to study with some friends. So really, I'm just sitting at the kitchen table... feeling awkward.
Don't you just HATE those awkward moments?
I would probably take a shower, then go to bed... but you know, unknown people in bedroom=no bueno.
But whatev's. Someday, I'll be able to take a shower, sleep, and get up on time to make sure I actually look presentable.

In other news; Once Upon a Time totally ruined my life. That's right. The cutest character just got killed. I'm very distressed.

I also finished my paper on child beauty pageants. I'm actually quite proud of it -- not going to lie. I mean, I did procrastinate, but that's how I get things done. Just ask... well, anyone that knew me in high school.
Only one more paper and a test, and I'm done for the semester! Can't wait.

I leave on Friday, and I'm going to be home for two weeks, so if anyone wants to party, hit me up!

...I'm going to go awkwardly search pinterest now. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment