Day 3:I just wore my white scarf that I bought last semester. It has really cute lace on it also, and it's SUPER warm. Good thing, too, because it was SO WINDY yesterday!
{I forgot to take a picture of it, so I put it on earlier today and took the picture. I'm a cheater. Oh well.}

Day 4:
So basically Derek gave me a scarf for Christmas (REALLY LATE) last night, and it's probably the best scarf that will everexist on the face of the planet. It's about 5.97204734 billion times better than any of my other scarves. What a wonderful best friend!
Also, I did a painting for my English class {I know, English and Art, AWESOME}, and it's like a very simplistic version of how I pictured the simulator room in Ender's Game. It's pretty awesome. It has various degrees of grey and black {and white for the outlines}, and the only two other colors are orange and green. I drew Ender as a silhouette sitting in a chair, and then there's only his 24 ships, and then probably a billion green dots representing the bugger ships (If you've read the book, it's the part when Ender has his final test; if you haven't, it's how the simulator was explained in the book, and you should read the book because it's awesome.)
I'm really happy with it, and it really only took me about 4 or 4.5 hours to make it!I forgot to paint the quote on it before I took the picture, but the quote is "I ordered pilots to go and die, and I didn't even know it."
Definitely one of my favorite paintings I've ever done.
I realized that all of my paintings are always cartoon-y, and i love it! The one I drew of my chucks last semester (which I never got back ): ) was cartoon-y but i loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment