29.1.12

{Disclaimer: I'm sorry for this post, but I need to get it out...}

Have you ever had one of those friendships where you really don't care anymore if they're dating their girlfriend, not dating their girlfriend {but obviously, still obsessed with her}, when she's leading your friend on, and he doesn't even care?
...yeah, that's basically my situation now.
No, I don't care that she asked you to get tacos.
No, I don't care if she is holding your hand because she feels like it.
And heaven knows I don't care if you guys get back together, so don't freaking tell me, dude.

She's put you through crap in the measly 3 weeks since you guys broke up, so frankly, I don't care. You wouldn't listen, and I'm not going to be the person you can confide in anymore. There were two people who were there for you, and you disregarded our feelings and our help whenever she would say a word to you; when we had all the intention of making you feel better.
You frustrate me beyond belief, dude. And honestly, I guess you two are perfect for each other.
But the next time I hear "Boohoo, my life sucks. She dumped me again," make sure you don't come to me for the advice, because I won't have anything to say but "I told you so."

And you know, now that this is your third time trying... more luck to you.

So go ahead and write her name all over your notebook, just don't show me; because I don't give a crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment