12.1.12

Do you know those days when you realize you're life is really boring?

...yeah.

I've been pretty sad on this blog lately, haven't I?    I don't know, I just feel bad for the people who have to hang out with me. I'm so boring, and I never have good things to talk about anymore. The only time I feel like I did when I was in high school is when I talk to Derek, or I am in my Ed 200 class... but I'm even different in that class.
I just wish I could be one of those people that always had a friend to go and do the most random stuff with; or even just hang out with a bunch of people and contribute to the conversations. Do you know what I mean?

I don't know. I know it's only been a week and a half being back at Rexburg, so I don't know ANYBODY in my class. But I just wish I would have the guts to talk to random people, or have the guys talk to me...

In other news, I'm going home for the long weekend tomorrow. I'm excited... kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment