8.2.12

Missing my fams.

Who'd have thought it would be harder to be away from home my second semester compared to my first semester?
I definitely didn't.


My baby nephew is a crawling machine (or so I've heard, I haven't seen him for over a month) and loves food. You know he's from the Huffman clan if you love food; and this baby for sure loves him some food! He's going to be a one year old in a measly 4 months and 18 days! Mind-explosion!
My mom is still goofy mom, and I think that's why I miss her so much. Not being able to see her and talk her ear off is hard! And I always want to call her and tell her all the stuff I'm doing, but she's usually at work, and when she calls me, or I call her, after work I don't remember anything I wanted to tell her!
There's also nothing like missing Pops. Gosh, he's also the hardest one to talk about, because I just love him so much. . .
I miss my brothers. Their names should be Rock and A Hard Place (and maybe my name should be Between), because that's how it always feels when I am with them, but I wouldn't change that for the WORLD. Besides, I want to show them my MAD super smash bros. skills I've been practicing!

 It's so great being up here in Sexy Rexy, but I wish my family was here with me, but the grass is always greener on the other side, eh?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment