Hah, oops. I guess I forgot with all the excitement that's been going on.
I'm in utah! (I should capitalize that U, but I'm so lazy. But now thinking about it, it's taking more time to write this than it would have if I had just capitalized the U. Whatever).
Yeah, I surprised my whole family Friday night, and it was so great.
The car ride was heck, seeing as I was in a truck sitting on one of those seats that fold up... but whatever. It was DEFINITELY worth it!
I got to see Handing Down the Names at Lehi, and I saw everyone.
EVERYONE.
I didn't get to talk to Malynne as much as I wanted to, but that was okay. I call her all the time (no excuse, I know. I still love her to death).
It's so good to be home. (: I got to find all of the stuff I've been wanting to bring up to Rexburg, and I even just got to be with my Nephew. I love 'pollo so much, it's ridiculous, and he was my little buddy every time he was over; it was exactly what aunt Courtney needed!
I love being with my family, especially my Mom and Dad. I love them so much!
I may or may not have packed my Super Smash Bros. Brawl so I can get better and trash Jeff, but nbd. :)
Oh Lehi, you've done me well once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment