I like not having a Facebook already.
But, let me tell you! It's definitely hard right now. It's already been a day, but I catch myself thinking of great statuses I could put up...
Like, today I took a driver's test so I could drive a 12 person carrier van, and when I passed I wanted to comment on how empowering it feel to drive one of those things.
Really though, I feel good not always being connected to my phone or computer.
...Texting is harder than I thought it would be. I've had to text 3 people today (because, honestly. Don't you agree it would be awkward to call your personal trainer? He was probably also in class, so that would have been... interesting.) so it's harder than I thought.
At least the people who I usually talk to a lot, and need to keep in contact, know that they should call me instead of text.
I know it's only been a day, but it's hard. Haha.
I already feel it's worth it, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment