1.3.12

the 201st post!

I only had one class today, at 8.
So, really. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the next 24 hours of my life. Maybe I'll do some homework (but I only have like, 2 things to do, so that won't even take that long), and play The Sims.

Guys, I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again.

I LOVE THE SIMS.
It's such a good game!
I found this little gem on my computer the other day. I'm not sure if I've posted it on my blog before, but it cracks me up.
That's basically how I feel when I play this game. haha.
Except the last picture, I don't have a plumbob above my head. . . I think.


Some good things about this week:
I actually saw Derek more than at Devotional! Sure, it was impromptu, and I didn't even think he was going to be over at his apartment when I went to visit Tanner, but it was a definite plus.
My grades aren't as bad as I thought they were! I only have one C... and I may have a D+, but we're not talking about that.
I finally saw Paige on campus, which was very long-needed. She's so cute, and I absolutely adore her.

It's snowing. It could be taken both ways (which, in my case, it has). It's really pretty, powdery snow; but it's a beast when it's coming down. I'm really lucky to only have had one class today, or else I would have wanted to kill myself. This morning, it was snowing pretty hard, adding about 2 more inches onto the snow from yesterday, but the wind wasn't blowing too hard. So I wasn't dying of despair.
But when I was walking back from classes, there was no snow coming down, but it was super windy.
I think Rexburg takes the cake for how windy it can get in the span of 10 minutes.
(I'm not going to lie though, I did act like a little kid and stomp around in the snow making monster noises. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment