There are many things in the world that I love; but right now I'll just name the 3 that have been effecting my mood the most these last 2 weeks.
1. Harry Potter.
I've been reading Harry Potter and I even watched the 6th movie today.
What can I say? I will probably always credit part of my good mood to this book series and movie series.
2. The Hunger Games Soundtrack.
I've only heard a couple songs from this soundtrack so far, but I'm already for it! It's very much my style, and I really like "Tomorrow will be Kinder" by the Secret Sisters. I also really like "Safe and Sound" by T. Swift.
3. Making stuff.
I made a t-shirt necklace today, and I couldn't be happier with it!
So, all in all; for a day that turned out to be full of nothing but sitting on my bed, it was a good day. I was going to go to Derek's Extravadance tonight, but the tickets sold before I could buy one, so that was pretty disappointing. So whatever, I don't even mind. I just wish I could have supported my best friend in this.
I'm a crappy best friend, Derek. I hope you don't hate me!
Well, off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment