16.3.12

Lego Harry Potter and Listening.

I'm playing Lego Harry Potter. I really enjoy that game!

But it's hard for me to listen while I play. My friend is reading all of her essays for some reason, and I can't pay attention because I'm playing the game.
But what I don't get, is why she's reading her stuff? We're both English majors, but I'm not one of the ones that is like "read me all of your stuff!" It's just not my style, eh?

Anyway, my friend and I are having a sleep over. I know, weird, because it's Thursday. But she's been having a really hard time with her roommates lately, so I think she needed to get out of the apartment. And besides, she lives in 108, so why not?

3 weeks left until school is over! And I just learned that my American Foundations class is over at least a week before any of my other classes! That means I won't have to wake up until 11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays the last week! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment