7.3.12

Song of the Week: "Hold me" by Jamie Grace

You know you want to watch it here!

I'm mad at myself right now. I slept through my alarms to get ready for math, and woke up at 9:02; and then I was thinking "Oh yeah! I'll be able to get ready and I'll go to ed 200 and everything will be fine." And then I got all ready.
So I walked out the door at 10 am!
And then I remembered that I had to print out an assignment (that I had been working on until 2 am last night), so I ran back to my apartment.
My computer took 5 minutes to load.
The document took 4.
And then my printer kept getting the paper jammed! So I had to keep cancelling and pulling out the paper.
That took 6 minutes to get a semi-decent paper printed. It's all crooked and gross, but whatever.

So by then my class had already started, and I was basically hyperventilating. So I called my mom to ask her what to do. And by the time we came to a decision, the class was already 5 minutes in. And my class is over at the Hinkley, which is on the other side of campus, up the hill, by the temple.
And I'm a slow walker, so I would have taken at least 12 minutes to get there; so I didn't go.
And I'm mad, because I was looking forward to only missing one class and being a good student. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment