Listen to it here.
I picked this song because The Hunger Games comes out TONIGHT! I am beyond excited, and on top of that, I get to go with Stephanie and Kameron! It's going to be so much fun, and I just can't wait.
Because I have been waiting since the beginning of LAST SEMESTER.
On another random tangent, I finish this semester in 2 weeks. Which means, I'll have finished my first year of college. SO WEIRD.
I would say it feels like yesterday that I was moving into Edna Ricks Dorms, completely scared and wildly excited all at once... but it doesn't It feels like last semester (and even last week) was ages ago.
I can honestly say that I don't feel like a weird freshman anymore, holding up her map and running into really cute seniors. I feel like a seasoned veteran! And I definitely don't feel like a senior in high school anymore. I feel adult-like. It's pretty awesome!
Things I'm going to miss about Rexburg:
1. Living on my own.
Don't get me wrong, I love my family! But I've learned so much up here and being with out family, so it's going to be weird not having to be so independent.
2. Clean Checks.
There's nothing like walking into a clean apartment. It's taught me to be a lot cleaner than I used to be. Especially when it comes to dishes and my bedroom.
3. My friends.
That includes my friends in my classes, my teachers, my FHE brothers and Clayton and Justin, Derek and his whole apartment.
4. My Closet.
It's true. I don't have a closet in my "new room" (aka the guest room), and I'm going to miss having a place to put everything. Now I just have a dresser and something that reminds me of the costume racks we had down in the costume closet at Lehi.
5. Walking everywhere
Some of the best times to think was while I was walking. But I mean, half of that time walking to the Ricks, I was thinking "Gosh, life would be so much better with a car."
6. Twin Beds.
The bed I have waiting for me is too big! I can put my laptop, cellphone, glasses, book, and purse on the bed and not even touch it when I move around at night. That's WEIRD to me! I have so much space! WHAT DO I DO WITH IT??
7. Going to bed at a reasonable time.
I usually go to bed at 12 or 1 am, which is better than 3 or 4 when I'm home in Lehi. Bad, bad, bad!
Things I'm NOT going to miss about Rexburg:
1. The wind.
So many great hairdos lost in the stinkin' wind.
2. Clean Checks.
That's right. I it's a love-hate relationship. I hated getting scored for clean checks, and I hated that I would get a stressed feeling as I walked into my apartment and found that evil green slip sitting on our counter. We failed 2 times... I don't want that to ever happen again. haha
3. Bipolar Weather.
One day, it's perfect weather; the next, you can't even see the person infront of you because of the snow. And then you add the wind to that blizzard, and you've got a lot of falling over, and bruised butts.
4. Having to drive to Idaho Falls to go to a movie.
I can't wait to go back to American Fork and watch movies! It's only five minutes away! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment