I did my hair before work today, hoping it would be semi-decent after work, and when I pulled it out of the ponytail, it was still straight!
Life lesson #45028433:
Do your hair before work, it'll save you the trouble.
In other news, not much has happened.
I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, and I really just want to know who Ted's wife is! It's killing me!
Today at CFA, I took orders from:
Lily
Stella
Marshall
Robin
Ted
All within 2 hours of each other! It was pretty awesome :)
Also, I stayed late today, and it was great. It was super busy, and I definitely felt like I was the only one doing anything up on front counter {I wasn't though, it just felt that way because it was so busy!}The only problem I had today was that my ankle is killing me. Literally; it's my shoes! After I stand for more than an hour, my ankle kills. And then I'll take off my shoes, and I can hardly walk.
It's the most annoying thing.
Anyway. Blah blah blah I'm boring.
Hey friends, let's hang out sometime, mmkay?
No comments:
Post a Comment