4.4.12

Packing and Moving

Usually when I pack, I find things and I'm all like "OH YAHHHH, I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!" (I do this when I clean, too)
Usually when I pack, I have so many loose things around, here and there, blah blah blah. It's usually like "OH YAHH, I'LL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THIS CRAP RIGHT HERE!" And then I don't. Bad idea? Yeah, probably. Honestly, I'm not even sure if everything I have in boxes is going to fit in our beast of a pilot. But I don't think I have more stuff than I had when we brought it all up at the beginning of last semester... I fit ALL OF MY CLOTHES in a suitcase and a dufflebag. Which is saying something, because last semester, it was in a suitcase AND a tub. There's just little things I need to pack now, and I just don't want to do it. I've got all of my bed stuff (excluding the mattress pad) and a small basket of bathroom stuff and my shampoo/conditioner/body was left that I'm not packing until Friday morning. Except, I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to put it. But I'll figure it out.
Okay, maybe I do have more stuff. Like my printer (which is in its box), and the toaster, and my box set of HP. But the books can go down by my feet and there's the whole middle seat inbetween me and Jake/Zach that I can shove my shizz in. So I think it'll all work out.
This semester, I'm just knocking it out like there's no tomorrow. Because, to me, tomorrow means doing nothing but study and be bored. I mean, that's not a bad thing to do, but because I'm not moving back home until Friday, Thursday is going to suck. This week has literally been the longest week this semester. I'm so ready to go home, I'm going to scream on Friday after my final is over.

I can't wait to go home, but I'm going to miss Rexburg!
I'm also really going to miss Derek and apt. 35 at Sunrise. I truly love all those boys there, so it's going to be sad not being with them anymore. And it's just a matter of time before Derek leaves on his mission, which is the scariest part!
But, I mean, it just means I'll have to make more friends. Which is not a good time. mehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment