It's been an... interesting week.
Today was my 2nd day out of training in my job, and i absolutely love it. I love the girls I work with, and they all have such strong spirits in them. Being able to help these girls out is such a blessing.
Other than that I really have done nothing since I saw Pippin last Tuesday.
It sucks because I see all of my friends doing things and having fun and progressing in life, and I just feel like I'm stuck doing nothing. All the time.
I'm the girl whose friend always gets the guy.
I'm the girl who always gets rain-checked on, and then that rain-check never happens.
I'm also the girl who sitting at home wishing she had friends.
So, I mean, I've got those going for me...
In other news, my best friend got his mission call and hasn't opened it yet...
and now it's really sinking in that he's going to be gone for two years, and I won't even get to be there for when he opens his call.
Sometimes, I get so... worried about all this stuff... that I nearly throw up.
I'm so sick of feeling this way.
I wish I could just pause everything right now, and give myself time to think.
Because right now, everything's going way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment