I only spent two days with out seeing my friends. Which, compared to the last two months, is a huge feat; and completely and wholly better. I'm so much happier when I'm not spending time alone in my room watching Netflix or reading a book. I'm so much happier than before!
The only problem, though is my hours have felt so long at work. I still love my job, but it's a hard job.
At least I have days off. I would never want to be in a job where I'm always working.
I've been playing The Sims 3 the past couple of days.
I'm reading The Maze Runner. Good book. It's weird, but it's good. If you're up to an interesting read, then I'd read it.
I'm all registered for classes in the fall.
I got a new iPod, and I'm getting an Xbox for my birthday.
It's a good life.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment