- Sometimes, I have dreams about really bizarre and inexplicable things. Like last night I dreamed that Mariel, Lauren, Jenny, and I lived in this ginormous mansion, instead of our little cinderblock-walls dorm our first semester. And yet, I still shared a room with Lauren.
- Sometimes, Hannah and I talk about how fantastic milk is for like, 10 minutes straight. Guys, milk is so good. I wanted milk so bad, that I stopped at walmart and bought myself a gallon.
- Sometimes, I have these really weird cravings. {Aside from the fact that I always want milk} Today, whilst I was walking to go buy me some milk, I couldn't think about having milk without strawberry powder to go with it. So poor Hannah had to deal with me looking everywhere for that little box of Nesquik strawberry powder.
- Sometimes, I layer a bunch of fuzzy, warm blankets under my comforter and wonder "Oh man, I don't know how I slept before this happened.
- Sometimes, my favorite things about my friends are being able to talk to them for hours, and not care that we're boring the other person to tears!
11.6.12
Sometimes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment