There's a sub-group kind of deal called Super Junior-M {Which stands for "mandarin"} So, Super Junior-M sings a song called "Super Girl" and {call me biased because it was the first song I ever heard off them, or any K-pop/Mandopop} it's my favorite song. Like, ever.
Anyway, when I first saw the video, I was like "oh snap, their dancing is great!" and then I was like: "oh snickerdoodle! Who is this hot man?!"

And after searching for like, 15 minutes, I figured out his name was Zhou Mi. and I was like "Lauren, I am so in love with this man. he is so hot."
Anyway. Here are some more pictures of Zhou Mi.
![]() |
| And I just love his face in this. hahaha |
Anyway, Zhou Mi is so great, and when he first started in the group, the fans didn't like him. Which I don't know why, because he's like, MY FAVORITE. Anyway. There's my random post for the day.



No comments:
Post a Comment