I miss Rexburg.
I have a fear of living in the moment.
I am extremely terrified of my new apt. at work. {I haven't even started!}
I have a fear of letting go of friends that have treated me like crap.
I'm not good at hiding my feelings.
Apparently I look really sad when I'm concentrating? {Weird}
I'm afraid that when I see him, things won't be the same, and then our friendship will never be the same...
We all have that one friend who is truly our best friend. I'm terrified that I'm not somebody's truly best friend. Sometimes, I just feel like a floater. I'll just float around until I find my place or something like that. It's really scary to me. Am I just an iffy friend who people don't really trust with their life?
It's really irrational, I know. I'm just ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment