- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "assorted spellbooks. Rolls of parchment littered that part of his..."
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My lamp that I painted myself!
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Reading Hannah's Blog and putting curlers in my hair, and watching The Muppet Movie.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? Uh... I think it was the Olympics.
- Without looking, guess what time it is. 2:21
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 2:30
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My curlers moving and shifting.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I was going to walmart to get something (at 12:40 in the morning...)
- Do you remember your dreams? Most of the time.
- When did you last laugh? Today when fozzy bear said "One time I had to wait a full year for September!"
- Do you remember why / at what? See above question.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? Fake brick and like, 100 pictures of my friends and family and me.
- Seen anything weird lately? No comment.
- What do you think of this quiz? sub-par at best.
- What is the last film you saw? The Muppet Movie. Unless since I'm watching it right now, it doesn't count. If it doesn't count, then it was Step Up 4.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? The UK.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? My family a house, and my brothers' educations, and my sisters as well.
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know. On a degree of 1-10, my hate for PDA is a 10 billion.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Seriously, it would be that everyone, and I mean everyone would be accepted.
- Do you like to dance? Yeah, I do!
- Would you ever consider living abroad? I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Nope.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Derek Sorenson.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? "I'm Scared" by Duffy.
- Last time you swam in a pool? Malynne's house, like 4 weeks ago.
- Type of music you like most? Pop.
- Type of music you dislike most? Seriously, I don't hate much. I would have to say rap, but I do like some rap. Like when it's not all about shootin' gangsters and gettin' hoes.
- Are you listening to music right now? No. I'm watching The Muppet Movie. Haven't I already explained this??
- What color is your bedroom carpet? I'd be able to answer that question if I had carpet. I have fake flagstone. It's suuuuuper warm and cute.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I'd make it look a little more modern and a lot less country-themed. Or I'd freaking PUT CARPET IN MY ROOM and paint it yellow or blue.
- What was the last thing you bought? a tie for Derek [cause he's going on his miiiiiission :)]
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? A lot, actually. It's pretty great, and I hope to own one someday!
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Skydiving for sure. It wouldn't have as bad as a kickback like the bungee cord.
- Do you have a garden? No.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Only the first verse.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? How much I HATE waking up.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Probably either Jeff Bridges, John Travolta, or Justin Bieber.
- Who sent the last text message you received? Chandler Nye
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I never would do it.
- What time is bed time? Whenever I fall asleep while watching the movie.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Allllll the time.
- How many tattoos do you have? A billion.
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? For sure! I want a skeleton key!
- What did you do for your last birthday? I went to Lagoon with a bunch of friends.
- Do you carry a donor card? Yes.
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My boys at work and my coworker, Ashley. Well, actually. That wasn't really dinner. It was at like, 3.... so, I didn't eat dinner. I don't usually eat dinner until like, 1 in the morning when I realize I didn't have dinner. So by myself.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on if you just filled it half way, or if you drank it till it was halfway.
- What's the farthest-away place you've been? Neverland.
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never, actually.
- Have you ever won a trophy? YAHHHH! I was in 8th grade and I won one of those Reflection competitions in an acting duo with my friend!
- Do you know how to pump your own gas? No. I've never pumped gas in my whole life. When I have to get gas for my car, I have to pay some random homeless guy to pump my gas. DUH.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Probably J.K. Rowling because she inspires me.
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yes. For choir.
- Do you touch-type? Huuuuhhhh?
- What's under your bed? Monsters.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Only with food and babies.
- Think fast, what do you like right now? Food.
- Where were you on Valentine's day? In Rexburg, eating ice cream and watching movies.
- What time do you get up? Usually 11 am.
- What was the name of your first pet? Dolly. She was a demon hamster.
- Who is the second to last person to call you? David Lee.
- Is there anything going on this weekend? Yes, derek's farewell.
- How are you feeling right now? A little hungry, slightly on edge, and in a lot of pain.
- What do you think about the most? My boys at work. They're always on my mind.
- What time do you get up in the morning? WTF.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Not long, not long at all.
- Who would you tell first? My family.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Step Up 4. Earlier last night, actually.
- Do you sing in the shower? ALL THE TIME. Seriously. I love it.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? UGH.
- What do you do most when you are bored? iwastesomuchtime.com
- What do you do for a living? I'm still trying to figure that one out.
- Do you love your job? Yes, but I'm pretty burnt out.
- What did you want to be when you grow up? Aquaman's super-sexy sidekick.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? An English Teacher.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? The toaster.
- How many keys on your key ring? 4
- Where would you retire to? The UK
- What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Honda CR-V. Called the blueberry.
- What are your best physical features?
- What are your best characteristics?
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Harry Potter World
- What kind of books do you like to read? Any book that has a good plot line, and good writing.
- Where would you want to retire to? You must be really good at remembering which questions you already wrote... Aren't you!
- What is your favorite time of the day? When I go home.
- Where did you grow up? I lived 11 years in Manassas, VA, then 3 in Winchester. And 5 in Utah. To be continued.
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Far.
- What are you reading now? SERIOUSLY?!
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? H no.
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? I See what you did there!
- Do you have pets? Yes.
- How many rings before you answer the phone? I don't know. It's a song, so it doesn't really ring, per say.
- What is your best childhood memory? Watching "GREASE" with my best friends like, 30 times.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Chick-fil-A, Developmentalist.
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? I got a new phone.
- What is most important in life? Being the best that we can be.
- What Inspires You? Being done with this survey.
I thought this was a good idea, and then it just got worse and worse.
I KNOW, RIGHT??? It's good for like, 3 questions and then you just start to hit your head with the wall.. Ugh..
ReplyDelete