17.8.12

Sickness.

Guys, I'm so sick right now.
Okay, that's not true. I'm not that sick; because I'm not dying. But I'm definitely not okay. Today at work, I used at least 2.8 billion tissues, and now I'm starting to cough.
In comes the handy dandy {and quite delicious} cough drops! I'm a wimp, and I won't even think about using cough drops if they taste really bad. and most of them taste bad to me. Except maybe halls breezers and some other kind that I can't remember the name.
What's sad, is I couldn't find Halls Breezers at the store today! Good thing I have a billion from when I was super sick that one time in Rexburg a million years ago! :)

If I could just sleep all day tomorrow, and maybe most of the next day, that would be just DANDY!

Off to suck on some cough drops and cuddle with my roll of toilet paper! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment