Is it wrong that I'm leaving for Rexburg at 4 am, because i'm THAT excited to get there?
And also I want this specific room in my apartment, and I'm afraid if I get there at 12, it'll be gone. and the worst part is that I have no idea if one of my roommates will be there or not. Because she's not my friend on facebook, and the person I asked has no idea when she's coming. haha.
DANG IT.
But anyway. I'd rather drive at 4 in the morning and avoid morning rush traffic, and as long as I get a good amount of sleep the night before, I should be fine. I mean, Jenny Cowley did it every day last semester, so I should be good, right?
Maybe I should just not sleep tonight and keep packing, then go to bed REALLY early so I can wake up at four!
I can't believe it's actually here!
No comments:
Post a Comment