I went to JDawgs with my dad and brothers, and when we were finished we watched The Hunger Games. Which, if I may say so, is still just as great as the first day I saw it. It was nice to hang out with the boys for longer than an hour, and have to rush off to work to hang out with my other boys {Who I already miss!}
The second thing I did was hang out with Katie Rogel. It was so good to see her again before I left for Rexburg. I'm going to miss that sweet girl. She and I are so weird, but it's good for both of us.
The third thing I did was take Bailee Sorenson out to dinner. We went to Emmett and Ethel's, and it took forever to eat because we're SO FUNNY, and then we had the biggest banana split I've ever eaten, and it was delicious. After that we ran to WAL-MART {She got asked to Homecoming, so we grabbed some stuff for her to answer her guy back. She's all grown up! *tear*} and I got Malynne a unicorn pillowpet {Long story, so maybe I'll tell you guys sometime} for her "growing up" present. Or something like that.
Afterwards, we grabbed some nail polish from my house, and I did Bailee's nails! I did them in a style called Splatter Nails. And if you want to learn how, here's the video. Really, it's only the first 2 minutes or so for that. The other things on there is drip nails, and a makeup tutorial. Because I'm obsessed. Anyway, I just love Bailee, and it was so good to see her and the whole Sorenson clan (minus Derek, because he's on his mission)
So here's to a great ending of summer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment