19.12.12

Dear Sister Huffman;

You are hearby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the California Los Angeles Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Trainnig Center on Wednesday, April 17, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.


Guys!
I'm so excited, and I feel so blessed!
I understand that some of the people I know don't really agree with the church's standing, and I am not trying to shove my beliefs down their throats. But I do believe in the church, and I have such a strong testimony of faith and prayer. Even if you don't believe what I believe, I know with out a doubt that Heavenly Father will listen to every prayer, and answer them.

I love you guys, and I love the support I've had my whole life! Thanks everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment