I had such a strong feeling that I should move home while I prepare for my mission, and I had my whole life figured out. I was going to start working at my old job, and do online school, and I'd have enough money to go on a mission, but I wasn't expecting this. I didn't get the job, my family is really contentious all the time, and I don't have friends to hang out with. The only person who really will hang out with me (and actually text me back) is leaving on her mission in a month.
What am I going to do then?
I won't have money.
I won't have a friend. (and the only one that I want to hang out with won't do anything, because he won't want to text me back)
and I won't even have a job to keep me occupied.
The Lord will provide, but I'm scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment