11.2.13

A Post For Hannah.

(Hannah, if you're reading this, I know you're probably like... ughhhh what the heck Courtney. But just let it happen)

Hannah,
{That's you ^^}









I don't think you realize how much of an influence on me you are. I love you so much, and you are one of my best friends.
I am sorry I forget to call you, and I never text you, but I want you to know that I think of you all the time. You are such a beautiful girl, and I cannot believe how much you've grown in the last six years of knowing you. I always feel like if I needed someone to talk to and answer my questions, I would come to you. I know that doesn't happen very often, but I don't really talk to anyone anymore.

Thank you for letting me into your life.

I love you!

Love,
Courtney
{That's Me^^}

















{Insert picture of the two of us here... except I lost the one we had... fail.}

No comments:

Post a Comment