I'm sorry I haven't really written an actual post in forever, but to tell you the truth, I haven't felt like doing anything. . .
And since we're talking about truths, let me tell you another one. The truth is, it sucks that two people who i thought were my best friends won't talk to me. The only time I've talked to one of them is when I texted her that I missed her. But that's it.
Am I not worth it enough for a call back? Most of the time when I call people it's because I really care about them, and I really want to talk to them.
Malynne leaves on Wednesday. Crazy! She's going to be such a good missionary. I just worry what I'm going to do when she's gone. Probably just work every day of my life and sleep on the weekends. Idk.
I love being back at my job, though. It's only my 2nd day being at the USDC again, and it feels like I never left, and it was great today. Sure, it's a hard job, but I absolutely love it.
There's my life.
Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment