I'm writing a talk right now...
I'm not even sure if it's going to be a good talk. I'm just going to grin and bear it, and hope that tomorrow isn't horrible.
I'm also speaking next Sunday as well. Yeah.
I'm kind of freaking out.
In other news, it's 3 am.
I got new clothes for my mission. I have every piece of clothing I need except for maybe another black skirt! Yay! I needed some blouses for my mission, and I just so happened to get 4 that are the same style, just different colors. The other one i got is a bit different.
Is that weird?
Now I just feel like it will be a WHOLE lot easier to pick out clothes when I just have the same kinds of blouses. Same blouses - less stress.
Right?
Whatever, I'm right.
I'm almost done with this talk. I just need to probably sleep and have my mommy read it. And then I can also bear my testimony at the end. That's a normal thing to do.
kthanksforlisteningbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment