I never imagined coming home from my mission 16 months early, living at my house again, my car breaking down... and to tell you the truth, it is really, really hard.
It is really hard to be going to the USDC, and having people ask me "Oh, Courtney, why are you home?"
"Courtney, why haven't you left on your mission yet?" and when I say "its a long story," I get the look of "Oh, she did something bad."
I definitely didn't do anything bad, guys.
I know, it sounds extremely paranoid, but it is the face I've gotten a hundred times since last Monday.
Guys, I am trying to keep a good attitude up, and I am trying to deal with the fact that life is not like the movies. It never will be, and I keep having to relearn this over and over again. But its getting harder and harder as the days go by. Its getting worse when I sit by myself at my house and convince myself "Of COURSE I like watching the office a whole lot more than seeing my friends."
What are some things that just help calm ya'll down? I really need to know right now, because I'm really stressin'...
on another note, my sweet blueberry has been fixed. I got it back today.
That's my silver lining of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment