2.10.13

Dreams and Mission Companions

So, I had this really weird dream last night; and it was all about missions. To be honest, it made me think about going back on my mission and how much of a bad decision it would be. Because as much as my dreams are happy and good, they make me see hope in something that usually ends up being not as good as my dream, therefore making me sad... I've learned to try and ignore my dreams during the day. They usually make me feel horrible...
And also, my companion is coming home... tomorrow! I cannot even believe it. I'm really hoping to get a call from a random number so that I can answer it and it just so happens to be one of my best friends on the phone!  That would just be an absolute lift of my day :)

Also, I have an announcement; if everything plays out right and I make enough money, I should be able to go back to school next semester! AHHH YAY. I already have my apartment picked out (obviously I'm rooming with Stephanie again) and I filled out a FAFSA application. But someone mentioned that with the government shut down that might cause some issues. I don't think it will, but we'll see!

I don't have much else to say. But yay for actually blog posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment