10.1.14

I'm about to go to my last class of the week, and let me tell you...

I am exhausted. It has been a year since I have been a student (which is really weird because I've never not been a student until last winter), and I forgot how much work it is to be a full time student. Its a lot of reading and even more so because I'm an English Major and I often times feel like the dumbest person there now. But I'm working on my self-confidence, guys. I promise.
I'm still excited to be here, and instead of taking homework as a burden that I have to do, I now look forward to learning something new.
Like Reader's response criticism. Its something I learned yesterday, and it just fascinates me because of the different kind of reader's responses. I'll teach you guys more about it when I go to class and learn a bit more myself, because I'm not sure about some things.

School is great. I hope you all appreciate school and what a blessing it is. But if you feel like school is not your thing, that is okay, too. Everyone is different.
But everyone enjoy what you are doing today, tomorrow, etc. Don't forget to look at the little things in life, because if you don't, you may just live your life wallowing in your own self-pity, which is something I did and completely regret. I lost a lot of happiness by focusing on the negative, rather than the positive!
So I love you guys, and be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment