4.1.14

Things.

I am in REXBURG!
(obviously.)

So being back has already been a turn for the better. I didn't go on campus yesterday (tell me, everyone- do you think it was because I was afraid? Or was I just being lazy?), and I only went to the store because I threw away my toothbrush and ran out of toothpaste before I left for Iceburg, ID. One of my other roommates moved in yesterday. Her name is Rachel. She talks a lot. I had a super bad migraine, so I didn't really feel like doing much at all. My apartment is pretty nice. One downfall is that it my door has a 3 inch gap from the door to the floor. That's really annoying, especially if my roommates leave the lights on and then I can't sleep because the lights are on.
Today I went on campus a bunch of times! It felt so good to be walking around my school, especially because I know what I am doing (even though I look like a freshman. Literally everyone was asking me if I was finding my way okay on my first day... sob. But I do take pride in the fact that when the people who do freshman orientation came to my door, I could say no and let my roommate handle it!)
I even got groceries. Groceries are so freaking expensive... I hate it. But at least I have money to pay for groceries. I really want to get a job this semester. Everyone, wouldn't I make an awesome library person?? (Hint; I would).
My mission companion is here, too! We hung out all day. It was glorious. We also went to an impromptu game night with my old roommate's friend - and it was really fun! I love Allie. When I found out she was coming to BYU-I, it changed everything. I have more than one friend! She lives on the other side of campus, though. So that will be a pain. But I love her enough to make the sacrifice of using my car.

I am very happy to be here. I'm ready for school to start, but I'm happy to have a couple of days to relax and sleep in and be prepared for this upcoming semester. I have all of my books, and I just need to get my clogging shoes! I'm taking Clogging, btw. Can't remember if I told y'all that.
This is going to be the best semester yet.

Do ya'll want to hear some of my resolutions?

1. Get a 3.0 or higher
2. Make a new friend in every class.
3. Smile every day.
4. Read my scriptures more often.
5. Work out 5 days a week.
6. Save money for a trip out of state!

What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment